My blood pressure managed to climb into triple digits, at home. It was different but not really better at my appointment (which had been scheduled anyway). My doctor is worried about superimposed preeclampsia and would rather induce now – but that decision has to be made by the attending doctor. So depending on how labs look and how busy the hospital is, anywhere between today and Thursday.
The triage nurse is the same sweet woman that took care of us when A&C were born.