It goes without saying that I would so much rather be writing this post being 27 weeks pregnant, feeling my girls kick and dreaming up the nursery. But even with everything that happened over the last weeks, there are a number of things I’m very grateful for. A selection, in no particular order:
- Getting pregnant on our first IVF. It gives me hope that this can happen again, and that we may one day be lucky enough to bring a baby home.
- A & C, and the 5 months I had with them. I loved them so much, every minute of it.
- My husband, and how we are supporting each other through this loss, growing closer and more focused on the important things in our life.
- The wonderful hospital staff that helped us through these though times, encouraging us to hold and kiss our precious babies.
- Caring friends and family members who support us, who don’t shy away.
- You. All of you. For reading, commenting, understanding, sitting with me in these difficult days. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.